Amidst the hustle-bustle of life, it can be a tough job to keep you pampered with some amazing skin and hair treatment services. However, you can definitely get a hair spa treatment at home by following these easy tips. All you need to do is follow these easy steps to get soft and shiny hair.
– Head Massage: Your grandmother was right when she told you that oil was the ultimate elixir for good hair. Lightly warm some coconut or olive oil and apply it on your scalp. Give yourself a gentle and relaxing head massage that will make some good amount of blood circulation happen on your scalp.
– Steaming: Next, you need to apply steam to your head using a warm towel. You can dip a towel in hot water and squeeze out the excess. Wrap the towel around your head for about five to seven minutes. Sounds relaxing, doesn’t it?
– Hair Wash: Now it is time to wash your hair thoroughly with a mild shampoo and some cold water. Completely refrain from using hot water for hair wash as that will totally negate all the efforts.
– Conditioning: This is an essential part of getting a hair treatment at home. Right after shampooing, use a good conditioner to cover the tips of your hair evenly. For better results, you can use a few drops of lemon or brewed tea. You can also try a beet root paste for a tint of colour as well as deep conditioning.
– Hair Mask: The final step is to apply a mask that will make your hair shinier and soft to the touch. You need to mix two eggs, some coconut oil, a ripe banana, and honey in a bowl and make a paste. You can swap the coconut oil with olive oil. Apply this mask evenly to all your head and let it sit for around twenty minutes. Later, rinse off the hair with cold water and then wash it with a mild shampoo. You will instantly feel a difference in texture.
These are some steps that will help you enjoy a day just like the times you go for beauty parlour services. At times it can be good fun to indulge in a treatment while in the comfort of your home. Follow these steps and be patient while you do them because you are just giving the right amount of care and time that your hair deserves